Prenatal Massage is a proven method to provide relaxation treatment and relief to the body. For the mother-to-be it offers several benefits. It can be performed in 2nd or 3rd trimester as the body goes through dramatic changes during pregnancy. This therapeutic massage offers several different benefits for both the mother and the baby.
It is similar to the regular massage to help you relax your muscles, improves circulation, enhance relaxation and body wellness, but prenatal massage is beneficial to meet the needs of pregnant women, therefore it better to get a prenatal massage from the trained therapists and experts who have a good experience and are able to manage their techniques.
There are various therapeutic benefits of prenatal massage. It is a great way of personal care and reduces the stress and relaxes the body in the most crucial time. It helps to remove the various discomforts which a women experience in pregnancy. The various benefits of this massage are:
- Relief from Headache: Those with the chronic headaches during pregnancy can feel better with the massage, as they relax the trigger points and muscle spasms and reduce the chance of migraines.
- Reduce body pain, especially in the lower back and legs, which is created by carrying the extra weight of the baby.
- Reduction of Edema or swelling
- Increase in circulation and improved oxygenation of soft tissues and muscle.
- Ensure better sleep
- Reduction in Sciatic nerve pain
- Decrease hormones associated with stress and depression
San Diego is a famous destination for day spa and massage and there are top salon and spa centers who offer professional and experienced services. There are different sessions depending upon the time and comfort you can choose the one for yourself.
Well, if you are looking for prenatal massage in San Diego, it’s time for you to look over the internet and get your appointment done with the top Day Spa & salon. They have special arrangements to make the pregnant women feel comfortable and relaxed. Though it is a safe treatment, but always consult a doctor if it’s your first time.